您现在的位置： 中山医网站 > 研究生教育 > 研究生管理
新闻来源：中山医学院 发布人：梁韵仪 点击数：10587 日期：2014年5月4日 [返回列表]
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN ELECTRROPHYSIOLOGY /OPTOGENETICS
One postdoctoral position is available immediately to study mechanisms of drug-addiction in NIH-funded project, focus on the adaptation changes in the mesolimbic circuitries induced by chronic alcohol (drug) exposure. Studies involve whole-cell patch clamp recordings from brain slices and the optogenetic techniques. The candidates should have Ph.D. in neuroscience or related disciplines with a strong background in electrophysiology, the patch clamp techniques in particular, as evidenced by first-author publication(s). Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should send via email their CVs, representative publication(s), names, phone numbers and email addresses of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be able to work independently.
Under the direction of the PI, conducts research studying the mechanisms involved in alcohol addiction. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Participates in experimental design and caries out experiments;
• Operates and maintains experimental equipment;
• Records and analyzes data from experiments;
• Maintains a proper data notebook pursuant to the standards of the Department and the PI;
• Contribute to the writing of manuscripts;
• Submit proposal for post-doctoral fellowship funding;
• Understands and adheres to Rutgers's compliance standards as they appear in Rutgers's Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
• Keeps abreast of all pertinent federal, state and Rutgers regulations, laws, and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Dr. Jiang-Hong Ye